Street Marketing Reps
We’re looking for outgoing, dynamic and hardworking street marketers to join our team. In this role, you are part of the marketing team responsible for raising visibility of the Fifty Grande brand and products in key markets. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door and learn about media and publishing at the intersection of travel, food and music.
The right candidate is a self-motivated and solution-oriented person who is focused on results.
Markets with positions open: New York, Denver, Seattle
Fifty Grande is a biannual travel magazine that explores the U.S. Our mission is to inspire more people to travel the country by broadening interest in the diverse scenic, culinary and musical experiences offered in all 50 states. As food and music are essential parts of travel, and being a socially-minded force for good is important to how we operate, we use all three as cornerstones of our travel stories.
Our editorial approach is the same no matter the platform: We tell stories that spark people’s curiosity. We cover notable places, people and things that define American travel experiences right now, with a focus on the distinct character and charm of the often overlooked as well as unique looks at the well known.
The biannual magazine, which is thematically planned, is where we offer features into unique and overlooked worlds, vibrant people profiles and interviews, spotlights on only-in-America businesses, off-the-beaten-path oral histories, gorgeous photo essays and more. Our website gives people information to help them plan trips (hotels, things to do) and opportunities to meet and connect with the Fifty Grande community.
The right candidate
- You are a tenacious, self-motivated, DIY marketer.
- You have prior experience executing hands-on stickering and postering campaigns.
- You have a demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed targets.
- Have a passion for travel, food and music.
What You’ll Do
- Create promotional plan and playbook.
- Act as the face of the brand in a local market.
- Promote Fifty Grande and products at/around key local retailers and online.
- Spread awareness through word-of-mouth marketing, postering, stickering, distributing marketing materials and free promotional items at events.
- Distributing posters, stickers and flyers throughout communities.
- Attending events to promote the brand.
- Cultivate relationships with key local influencers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, persuasive and tenacious.
- At least 2 years of hands-on street or lifestyle marketing experience.