[THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAS ENDED – April 21, 2023]
That place above in the photo looks gorgeous, right? How would you like to win a three-night trip there, to Sonoma County? Here’s the deal:
Enter for a chance to win a romantic, eco-adventure getaway you’ll never forget in Sonoma County, California, a Kind Destination where Life Opens Up with experiences nestled amongst towering redwoods and miles of coastline. Sonoma County has long been a leader in the way of eco-consciousness, environmental protection, and sustainability. As wine is clearly central to any Sonoma County travel experience, the region is recognized as the world’s most sustainable wine region. Sonoma County Winegrowers’ sustainability program helps preserve agriculture and multi-generational family farms.
Sonoma County invites you to experiences that connect you to nature, as well as to each other. Taking the time to pause isn’t just good for us humans. It’s good for the environment, too. When you travel, every action is an opportunity to make more sustainable choices and have more meaningful experiences. Every choice–from how you arrive to where you stay and what you do–has an effect on Sonoma County. So, we invite you to pause, even before you play. Because when you take that extra beat, you’ll enjoy a more memorable visit and discover how a moment of mindfulness in Sonoma County can help you reset, renew, and feel the joy of being more connected than ever.
During your stay retreat to one of Sonoma County’s newest eco-conscious properties, The Stavrand in the Russian River Valley. This historic hillside hideaway dates to 1922 but was recently given a new lease on life and a fabulous reimagination. The transformation seamlessly blended the property’s past with chic styling to create a Sonoma escape inspiring contemplation and adventure. The Stavrand also recently made it to Travel + Leisure’s “It List” of the Top 100 New Hotels in the world. Grab a yellow cruiser bike and take the path to Guerneville’s Main Street, a charming enclave featuring dining, shopping, galleries, and tasting rooms. Or, grab a kayak and hit the Russian River, mere steps from the property. Wine lovers can enjoy a glass of Sonoma pinot and soothe amidst the surrounding Redwoods with a book from the Stavrand’s library.
Kind Traveler Prizing Package includes:
– 3-night stay at The Stavrand Russian River Valley a Kind Traveler Hotel
– Sonoma Zipline Adventures Tree Top Tour for two
– 2-Day Sonoma County Tasting Pass for two
– 2-Day Sonoma County Distillery Pass for two
– Getaway Adventures guided kayak tour or guided bike tour for two (winner’s choice!)
– $200 donation to local Sonoma County charity, Farm to Pantry, made in the name of the winner
– Kind Traveler: gift box to include eco-conscious travel products to inspire kind travel ($250 value)
– Forah gift box, to include ultra-hydrating and clean Everyday Mineral Sunscreen
– Gogh Jewelry: gift box to include a $500 gift card towards conscious jewelry that empowers
– $300 Visa cash card towards travel expenses