After a two year long pandemic hiatus, Get Lucky Festival is back. This St. Patrick’s Day weekend, trade in the bar crawls and jager bombs for an electric two day party at The Great Saltair on the southern shore of the Great Salt Lake in Utah. This holiday-themed EDM festival is full of green and gold lights, clovers and flowers, so come dressed in your best green outfit and shuffle all night. With over 20 artists performing on two stages, you can lose yourself in the hypnotic beats of Bonnie x Clyde, Kompany, Adventure Club and Dimibo.
Known for its lineups of world-renowned EDM artists, Get Lucky Festival has something for most kinds of EDM fans, whether you’re a basshead, house fan, techno or trance junkie. Local artists Dekai, DJ Rondo, Felix Ace and The Fractured Minds will take the stage alongside huge artists like Gryffin and GRiZ. Get Lucky festival has indoor and outdoor viewing areas, a 21+ bar area and exclusive VIP viewing areas.
- The Great Saltair has a capacity of 4,600 people
- 2-Day GA tickets are $130.
- 2-Day VIP tickets are $175.
- VIP passes are ages 21+ only.
- 1-Day tickets are available for $70.
- Between the festival, Salt Lake City is full of fun things to do. Check out our best things to do in Salt Lake City for some inspiration.
- Festival hours are 7:00 pm – 2:00 am each night.
- There is no re-entry for this event.
- Parking is charged separately by the venue and costs $10 per day.
- Uber, Lyft, Taxi cabs and other ride shares options will pick up at the venue.
- No camping on the festival grounds.
- Camel-baks or hydration packs must be empty upon arrival. They will not be allowed in 21+ bar area.
- You must be 18 or older to attend