Chocolate, beer and bacon— what more could you need? For the fourth year in a row the Gulf Coast Beer and Bacon Festival is taking over the Hollywood Warehouse in Gulfport, Miss. This 86,000-square-foot warehouse decorated with famous movie sets and props becomes the tasting ground for the salty and savory.
At this year’s Gulf Coast Beer & Bacon (and chocolate) Festival, food trucks, 30 breweries and over 15 restaurants will all be on site sharing tastings and competing for the People’s Choice Awards. Attendees won’t just be tasting, but will be voting for the winner of the Golden Ticket to the Bacon World Championship at the 2023 World Food Championship. All proceeds go to Mississippi Heroes, an organization that celebrates everyday family and professional caregivers.
Take your pick from Patio 44, Rock N’ Roll Sushi or Murky Waters Blues N BBQ and take a sip from one of the 90 brews available at the three hour event. If you need a break from the beer, this festival also offers a cigar area and vodka tasting.
- Tickets are available at four different price points: $50 for an individual ticket, $75 for VIP admission, $1,000 for table sponsorship and $5,000 for a main event sponsor.
- More than 500 people attend.
- What else is there to do in Gulfport? Check out Fifty Grande’s guide to the underrated beach city here.
- VIP Admission begins at 6:00 p.m. General Admission is from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Must be 21+ to attend.
- Silent auction items are available here.
- Special room rates are available at the Marriott Courtyard Gulfport on the Beach for those attending the event.