Pack your leather ensembles and bikinis for five nights of rock n’ roll paradise. Departing from Port Canaveral, FL, you’ll swim and snorkel at Sousa Beach in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and bask in the sun at Labadee, a private resort owned by the Royal Caribbean and reserved for those of us who live for reverb. Sunbathing, drinking and exploring aren’t really why you’re here though— after all this is the Monsters of Rock Cruise. Concerts take place across two stages and wild performances by Great White, Saxon, Rose Tattoo and Doro are a rocker’s dream. Professional photographers will be there to capture your experience with many of the bands, and VIP guests will get special access to cocktail hours, photo sessions and venue entry.
All meals at the Main Dining Hall, Windjammer, Cafe Promenade and the Dog House are included, but why not indulge in more than just hot dogs? While docked in Puerto Plata, take yourself on an adventure to try the authentic Dominican cuisine, And keep the late-night adrenaline pumping during your days at Labadee. The Private Isle of Labadee is home to crystal clear water, parasailing and kayaking. For a fast pace view of the resort, grab a helmet, strap on your harness and embrace your inner thrill seeker while riding the world’s longest overwater zipline.
- Ship capacity is 4,000 people.
- Tickets range from $1100-$4099.
- Interior, balcony and VIP rooms are available.
- Airfare to and from the ship is not included.
- Need something to do while on land? Check out Fifty Grande’s guide to Florida.
- There are two venues on the ship.
- Meals, non-alcoholic and non-carbonated drinks are included.
- No Covid-19 vaccinations or testing are required to board the ship.
- Tickets are non-refundable.