Okeechobee isn’t just a festival, it’s a way of life. For four-days at the 600-acre Sunshine Grove property in south-central Florida, experience the rhythm, groove and soul of the Wonderful World of Okeechobee.
Remove yourself from the mundanity of everyday life and welcome back your childlike wonder while you dance, learn, meditate and create. Earth, Wind & Fire, Odesza, Local Natives and the Dirty Heads are just a few of the over 120 artists playing hip-hop, dance, rave, indie, reggae and electronic music across six stages. Wander down to the Aquachobee Beach to play volleyball and tan, or browse the Chobeewobee Village filled with immersive art, food and beverages, live performances, yoga classes, wellness and art workshops, and a bazaar-style vendor village.
In 2020, Okeechobee donated more than 3,000 pounds of reusable goods—including tents, coolers and other camping equipment that was left at the festival to the Okeechobee County nonprofit organization Thank You for Your Service, which distributes goods to homeless veterans in Okeechobee County.
- 30,000 people attend.
- Tickets are available at seven different price points.
- One-day GA tickets are available starting at $129.
- GA+ and VIP tickets are available for an additional cost.
- Four-day GA tickets start at $369 and include four nights of campground accommodations.
- Four-day VIP tickets are available starting at $829 and include exclusive accommodations.
- You’ll be within driving distance of some of Florida’s best places to visit. Here are our guides to the state.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Only one person per-group will need to secure a Car Camping pass, while the rest of the group can purchase a GA Eco Pass. Capacities for Car Camping sites are subject to the legal capacity of standard-size vehicles.
- For RV Camping only one RV add-on pass is required. Everyone in the group will need to purchase a camping pass individually.
- Free general parking is not available.