Las Vegas’s Punk Rock Bowling and Music Festival is unlike any festival you’ve ever been to before. I mean where else can you watch Rancid, Bad Religion and The Interrupters perform and compete against 500 other bowlers? Get together three of your friends and sign-up for the four-day bowling tournament— if you’re one of the lucky top 16 teams you could win up to $1,200. Shuttles will take bowlers and festival goers to the Sams Town and Gold Coast Bowling Center each morning, and don’t worry about missing your favorite bands on the two main stages, the tournament will have music blasting and will end with plenty of performances left to attend.
This jam-packed punk rock bowling weekend also includes daily pool parties, late-night club shows and decadent food trucks with mac n’ cheese, tacos and organic vegan food, too. Free to all festival attendees 18 and over, the Downtown Grand Hotel hosts the festival’s pool party at their Citrus Grand Pool Deck, and over 100 bands including Pennywise, Television and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes perform after shows at the Citrus Deck, Fremont Country Club, Backstage Bar & Billiards, Place on 7th and The Usual Place.
- 15,000 people attend.
- Three-day GA tickets are $190. One-day tickets are $90. Bowling registration is $220 per team.
- Check out some of the best things to do in Las Vegas.
- The main festival can be attended by all ages.
- Children aged eight and under are free.
- Attendees under the age of 18 must be with someone over the age of 18.
- You must be 21+ to attend the late night club shows.
- No refunds and no re-entry allowed.