Trade “Drops of Jupiter” for sprays of seawater as you sail away on the seventh edition of Train’s Sail Across the Sun cruise. From Miami to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, this cruise is a showcase of food and music, including performances by 19 musical guests. Yes, Train’s Pat Monahan will be there and you may even get a chance to karaoke with him.
There’s tons to do and the four-night round trip cruise will keep you occupied non-stop if you let it. Anyone 18 and over can hit the Pearl Club Casino and try their hand at blackjack, craps or roulette. There are wine tastings for a slightly older crowd, as well. Children ages 3-12 are welcome to Norwegian’s Youth Program facilities, as well as a special Pancake Pajama Party with Pat Monahan. Keep it lowkey and relax by the pool and hottub or hit the general admission performances by other early 2000’s and alt-rock stars like G. Love and the Special Sauce, Fitz and the Tantrums, Sedona and Travie McCoy of Gym Class Heroes.
It’s a cruise so expect a plethora of complementary dining options or, for an additional cost, you can indulge your taste buds at one of the specialty spots like Moderno Churrascaria, La Cucina or Cagney’s Steakhouse.
- Price per-guest ranges from $735-$7,751 and payment plan options are available.
- Tickets vary based on number of guests per-party and room type.
- Beverage packages are available for purchase. Including, but not limited to: unlimited open bar packages (21+) and unlimited soda packages.
- All performances, meals, basic beverages, pool and hot tubs, amenities and the Youth Program are included.
- Airfare and ground transportation to and from the cruise ship are not included.