Celebrate the first weekend of spring with early morning sing-a-longs and night time musical pyrotechnics in the tree-lined, 700+ acre Suwannee Park. The fourth annual Suwannee Spring Reunion will help connect your mind and soul to nature surrounding you, while listening to the country and bluegrass sounds of Sam Bush, Leftover Salmon, Steep Canyon Rangers and The Infamous Stringdusters ft. Molly Tuttle. Music takes place across five stages: the Amphitheater, the Porch, the Dance Tent, the Music Hall and the Music Farmers Stage.
Suwannee Spring Reunion is as much about community as it is about music. People of all ages are welcome to camp, dance, sing and enjoy all that Suwannee Park has to offer. This campground has an eclectic vending village, hands-on and performance workshops including arts-and-crafts and intimate musical presentations, daily yoga at 9am, a kids tent with music and hands on activities and on-site camping for an additional fee.
- GA tickets are available starting at $175.
- GA military and student tickets are available starting at $160.
- Additional tickets and add ons can be found here.
- Single day tickets will be available at the gate.
- Approximately 8,000 people attend.
- Kids under 12 get in free with a parent or legal guardian.
- Pets are allowed at the campground with a $200 pet registration fee.
- Weekend Ticket holders can leave and re-enter festival grounds as long as they keep their wristband on.
- Those 18 and under must have a legal guardian with them.
- Outside food and beverages are allowed on camping grounds.