Daytona International Speedway turns into a hard rock paradise where you’ll camp, shower, eat and BREATHE rock n’ roll in the heart of the Speedway. Come as you are to headbang and mosh the weekend away. Avenged Sevenfold take the stage for the first time in five years and generations of hard rock and heavy metal musicians perform across four stages, including Pantera, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Evanescence, Godsmack and Slipknot, as well as newcomers Wargasm, Point North Starcrawler and Mothica.
“We are so excited to be bringing this fantastic lineup to Welcome To Rockville,” says Festival promoter Danny Wimmer. “We are delivering a jam-packed weekend to ‘The World Center of Rock.’”
Camping attendees can arrive at festival grounds the Wednesday before Welcome to Rockville starts and get exclusive access to the Campground General Store. Partnering with Jack Daniels, Bud Light and Beatbox, there will be no shortage of alcohol, but it’s a long weekend so make sure to stop at one of the many water fill stations to stay hydrated.
- Over 150,000 people attend.
- There are four stages.
- Four-day general admission tickets are $299.99
- One-day tickets range from $119.99-$139.99.
- Four-day VIP tickets are $639.99.
- One-day VIP tickets range from $229.99-$239.99.
- Parking is available.
- The festival will take place rain or shine.
- All-ages are welcome with the purchase of a ticket.
- Re-entry to the festival is only permitted for those who are camping on the premises.
Hotel and ticket bundles can be found here.