PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an account, create a profile, use the interactive areas and features on our site, make a purchase, sign up for events, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we collect include, for example, name, postal address, phone or email address, account information (e.g., credit card and online registration information), and other information that you choose to provide.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
We receive certain types of information automatically whenever you use our services or sites. For example, when your Web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site. We may or may not also collect information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on our site.
We automatically collect data using cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file that our sites transfer to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our sites, and we may also use third party agents to deliver cookies and collect data. We use the data we collect using cookies to help support the integrity of the registration and buying processes on our sites, retain your preferences and account settings, learn about your possible interests so we can personalize our marketing and information to better support your interests, and improve our sites and your experience.
We may also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened or acted upon.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also receive personal information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you.
OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- Provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Send you communications about the Company and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and geographically relevant information;
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- Maintain and administer your account; and
- Operate and improve our sites and services.
- We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information about you outside of the Company and its affiliates, including as follows:
- We may share personal information with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf. Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers.
- We may make our lists of personal information and shopping information (not including your credit card numbers) available to selected, pre-screened, third parties we believe may offer products or services of interest to you.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, state and other information of contest and sweepstakes winners.
- We may post or publish anything you post on our sites when you submit comments, stories, photos, blog postings and videos in connection with our sites or if others send us anything about your activities or postings.
- Personal information may be shared as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. You may also change your postal mail and email preferences by contacting us at [email protected]. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account or our ongoing business relations.
If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information by contacting us at the addresses below. You can also request changes to your personal information and request that we do not disclose your information to third-parties for their own marketing purposes by contacting us at the addresses below.
You can choose to stop collection of data by cookies on our site. Cookies set by the Company’s agent can be disabled by visiting www.fiftygrande.com. You may also set your browser to remove and reject cookies set by the Company.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company endeavors to use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction while it is under our control. While we use commercially reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Our sites are directed at adults and not to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18, nor do we knowingly distribute such information. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 18 to publicly post or otherwise distribute personal information through our sites. Similarly, because we do not collect any personal information from children under the age of 18, we do not condition the participation of a child under 18 in activities on providing personal information.
As you browse www.fiftygrande.com/shop/, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners (which currently include Google and Facebook but may include others in the future), then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with www.fiftygrande.com/shop. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. Please contact us for detailed information on how you can opt out of these targeted advertising programs.
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].